Does not come with presentation box but you can buy the box separately. Listed on the front page.
Free shipping to Australia and within NZ.
Yes we stole the name, but seems to fit perfectly.
Now being served at Hotel Britomart if you want to try it first (they also have our Holy Spirit Navy Strength).
Pure as the driven snow, no charcoal filtering - exactly how it came out of the still.
Also with hints of toffee or sometimes banana or sometimes both (this comes from the barley spirit base).
So not the most neutral Vodka but it sure is smooth. Being cut with Antipodes water helps that.
Distilled four times and has been aging in the bottle to allow the Antipodes water to integrate with the pure spirit.
We have changed up the method with this batch, normally in the fourth and final Vodka distillation we collect 80% of the Vodka and discard the other 20%. Now we only collected 56% of the Vodka - this is the pure heart so more neutral than earlier versions, smoother to. Would be wasted in a cocktail - sip it straight!
At a quick estimate because we distill four times, we only keep approx 20% of the original available alcohol for this Vodka.
Would be great with soda or consumed straight with two cubes of ice.
Or a Fever Tree Naturally Light tonic.
Or a Vodka Martini!
40% ABV - 700ml
Awarded Silver in the 2021and 2022 New Zealand Spirits Awards
Six bottles were produced from this batch.
Lucie's tasting notes:
This is not your average Vodka. As a friend of ours said: 'It gives you a beautiful warm feeling without the usual harshness of Vodka.